- The Mediascape Tables can be reserved through our room reservations sytem
- The Mediascape tables contain VGA and HDMI connections, and laptop adapters are available at the front desk
- Please contact the EC Librarian with any questions: email@example.com
3D Printing is available at the EC.
- Please contact the EC librarian to reserve the E-Beam system: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend you contact us ahead of time for a short training session on setup and use to ensure smooth functionality
Macbooks: Macbooks are available for lending.
The EC has several Macbook Pro laptops available at the front desk, for use within the Education Commons only. The Macbooks include a full suite of software that supports productivity, geographic information systems, math/statistics, visual design/publishing, web development/digital management, and media display.
- Laptops are available for use with a PennCard, within the Education Commons only.
- Laptops are available beginning 30 minutes after opening, and must be returned 30 minutes prior to the Commons closing.
- On signing out a laptop, you will be provided with a document containing all the specific policies regarding the laptops. Please speak to the desk staff if you have any questions, or email us at:email@example.com