- Business, economics, labor, and financial history collections (Kislak Center)
- Federal reserve district divisions and location of federal reserve banks and he…
- Freedoms Foundation political pamphlet and periodical collection
- Gondi-Medici Business Records (Medici-Gondi Archive)
- Italian family papers, 1200s-1900s
- Lemuel R. Boulware papers
- United States Economic Stabilization Agency records
- Wetherill Papers
The Penn Libraries economics collection is housed in the Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center, LC classes HB-HJ. The collection is distributed between Van Pelt Library (economic theory, econometric methods, macroeconomics, microeconomics, game theory, economic history) and Lippincott Library (business information and history, individual industries, finance and financial instruments). A large collection of older works (the "Dewey 300s") at LIBRA is retrievable through the campus libraries.
The Penn Libraries are a US federal depository library and a UN depository library. Subscriptions to IMF, World Bank, OECD, and Commonwealth publications add strength to the international collection.