Jennifer is the primary liaison to faculty and researchers at the Perelman School of Medicine. She provides outreach to basic sciences and clinical faculty in support of their research efforts, including systematic reviews.
Jen has significant database, research, and customer service experience. Before coming to Penn, she was the Health Sciences Librarian on the Curricula Support team at Drexel University Libraries. She has held positions as the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Librarian Sewell Fund Fellow with Drexel’s School of Public Health and the City of Philadelphia’s Department of Public Health, and as a medical librarian with the independent non-profit ECRI Institute, including the Genetic Test Assessment service and the ECRI Guidelines Trust. Jen had a unique start to her librarianship career, working at the Learning Center at Walt Disney World.
Jen holds a BA in Business Administration from Washington State University and an MSLIS from Simmons College.
- Research Services and Science and Business Libraries
- Data and Information Services (Biotech Commons)
- Collections and Scholarly Communications (division)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Libraries
- Biomedical research
- Medical Library Association
- o American Public Health Association (APHA)