The Goldstein Electronic Classroom ("Goldstein") is Room 114 inside the Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center. Enter Van Pelt and head left into the Kamin Gallery. Goldstein will be on your right, immediately before you enter the Weigle Information Commons.
The room has a number of features designed to enhance group work:
- 1 height-adjustable instructor station and chair
- 8 two-person movable desks and 16 rolling chairs with storage
- 16 Dell laptops and chargers
- Dual multimedia projection system
- Whiteboard walls around front perimeter of the room
- Open cubbies for storage
Reservations: Goldstein is open to all Penn faculty, staff, and students. We accept both recurring and one-time reservation requests.
1. Semester-long requests must be submitted before May 1 for fall term, October 15 for spring term, and March 15 for summer term. Please submit a Commons Spaces Reservation Request form to arrange a recurring reservation.
2. One-time bookings are great for training, orientations, team research meetings and group work for courses. See availability and request to use Goldstein.
See the Goldstein User Manual for operating Goldstein.