The Goldstein Electronic Classroom ("Goldstein") is Room 114 inside the Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center. Enter Van Pelt and head left into the Kamin Gallery. Goldstein will be on your right, immediately before you enter the Weigle Information Commons.
The room has a number of features designed to enhance group work:
- 1 height-adjustable instructor station and chair
- 8 two-person movable desks and 16 rolling chairs with storage
- 16 Dell laptops and chargers
- Dual multimedia projection system
- Whiteboard walls around front perimeter of the room
- Open cubbies for storage
Reservations: Goldstein is open to all Penn faculty, staff, and students. There are two booking options: semester-ong (rostered courses only) and one-time sessions:
1. Semester-long requests (for rostered courses only) must be submitted before May 1 for fall term, October 15 for spring term, and March 15 for summer term.
2. One-time bookings are great for training, orientations, team research meetings and group work for courses. Please note that we accept up to two reservations per student group per semester.
You can look up availability below and request use of Goldstein.
See the Goldstein User Manual for operating Goldstein.