The Class of 1968 Seminar Room, also known as the WIC Seminar Room, is Room 124 inside the Weigle Information Commons. Enter Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center and head left into the Weigle Information Commons. The Seminar Room will be on your right, next to the elevator.
Renovated in February 2016, the room seats 30 people and includes:
- Multimedia projection system with connection to a PC, an iMac, personal laptops (VGA and HDMI connections) and a CD/DVD player
- Wall-sized dry-erase whiteboard
- Video-conferencing and recording: ceiling-mounted microphones, room-view camera
- 20 Macbook Pro laptops and 10 PC laptops
- Microphone/headsets for audio and video activities
- Mersive Solstice system for wireless display from phones, tablets and laptops
- Telephone - number for incoming calls: 215-573-4199
Recurring Reservations: We welcome recurring reservations! The seminar room is designed as a technology-intensive instructional space. You can view availability and request one-time use of the WIC Seminar Room. You can also request the room for a full semester by contacting us before May 1 for fall term, October 15 for spring term and March 15 for summer terms. Please submit a Commons Spaces Reservation Request form to arrange a recurring reservation.