8:30am - 9pm | Library Hours
With 3.6 million pieces of film, fiche, and microcard, the Microtexts Center has the storage capacity equivalent to that of the entire library! These microforms provide access to materials that are difficult to access by conventional methods.
In celebration of its 30th reunion, the Class of 1963 funded the Microtexts Center. It features new reader stations, including reader-printer stations, and modern storage facilities.
- Sufficient doorway & hallway clearance
- Automatic doors or no doors
- Men's and women's bathrooms, each with an accessible stall, are located near the ground floor east elevators next to Mark's Café (ground floor plan).
- Men's and women's bathrooms, each with an accessible stall, are located near the 2nd floor east elevators (2nd floor plan).
- 2 gender neutral, accessible bathrooms are located near the east elevator lobby of the 3rd floor (3rd floor plan).
- There are no bathrooms on the 1st floor.