The main entrance to the Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center is now open. Van Pelt Library and the Fisher Fine Arts Library are currently open to Penn Card holders, Penn affiliates, and certain visitors. See our Service Alerts for details.

Established in 1923, for 50 years the Lamberton Fund supported the acquisition of resources of use to students in Greek or Latin. In 1974, the fund became unrestricted.

William A. Lamberton served as Dean of the College Faculty, and reported to the trustees in May 1897 that women were attending both the Biological and Interior Decoration courses and were requesting admission to "Chemical Courses and [other] courses."